Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Re-opened my blog, because i`ve got so much things i wanna say, and i dunno who to turn to.

Things btwn me & marcus has taken such a bad turn.. a turn i never expected would come. Perhaps its retribution, for the way i treat him while he was patiently waiting for me.. Sighh..

Baby,
I guess this would be the last time you`ll see me calling you baby. I really nvr expected things btwn us to be like this. In the past, i forsee us tgt happily. Nvr did i know tht this would happen.. Its been 5 days since you`ve last contacted me.. and i really miss you so damn much. Now i understand why they say ' Absence makes the heart grow fonder '. In the past, while you were always with me, i took you for granted, thinking that you`ll never leave me if you loved me as much as you claimed you did. I know you think that i do not love you, but i actually do. Its just that i feel so so insecured with you, i`ve got no trust in you, how you expect me to give you another chance? You`ve cheated on me once, bastard me twice, i forgave u readily and thats so much my heart can take.. And now i`ve got to take this 3rd blow from you ? I really miss the time when we were in bus 14, and u hugged me so tightly.. and planted so many kisses on me, you really made me feel so loved. Never did i know that this scene would be the last scene of you & me, so lovely tgt. As i walk past the bus stop at orchard road, i rmb the time while we were waiting for the bus, i took your pen and drew 2 patrick the star on your hand, while you drew one devilish ugly patrick on my hand. You may think that that drawing of yours did not mean much to me, but i kept tracing it over and over agn when it was gonna disappear. It was only till one day, you made me angry that i rubbed it all off. I really miss you so much, wad about you ? Sigh.. Baby, if i ask you to come back.. will you ? Or is this really really the end ?

I really cant take this pain anymore.. anybody wanna give me abit of their love ? Hais..



And on another note,
YOU ! Stop living in your wonderland land and wake up your idea. Whoreeee ! ;D Stop thinking you`re oh-so-pretty because none of us think so. Teehee..

I need to study.. anyone care to be my source of motivation ? :D

I need to be bulimic, anorexic.. But no, i cant. Cos i cant reject oh-so-lovely food.
I need some source of thinspiration ;)

Till then.. Anyone missed me ?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I had a bad hair day tht day. Rofl..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home